No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions for transacting at and/or dealing with Online Shopping Website www.shyamstudiol.co.in (“Terms & Conditions”)
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
www.shyamstudio.co.in (“Website“) is owned and operated by Shyam Agencies, Nagpur, a proprietor based firm, having its registered office at Tilak Road, Mahal, Nagpur -440032, hereinafter referred to as “Company” [which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, include its successor or successors and assigns].
All kinds of correspondence should be addressed to the support office address as given above.
Use of this Website is regulated by Terms & Conditions provided herein. Your visit, dealing, transacting and/or otherwise using this Website shall be treated as you run conditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions in entirety. There is an option given during the course of every transaction to enable the User to express his/ her acceptance or rejection of these Terms & Conditions. Please exercise the said option during the course of any transaction after going through these Terms & Conditions, as your acceptance by clicking on “I Agree” shall be deemed that you have accepted these Terms & Conditions fully and you have gone through and understood these Terms & Conditions completely and these Terms & Conditions shall be treated as legally binding and enforceable agreement between the Company and you. If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions or all of these Terms & Conditions, then you should stop dealing with and/or initiate and do any transaction on this Website.
The information, products and services including but not limited to communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the User’s information and subject to the User’s acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. User’s use of the Website and/ or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. The Company, its affiliate companies, associate companies, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advisors, accountants, agents, partners and/ or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and/or indirectly to any action and/or inaction that the User take based on the information, services, Products (as defined hereinafter) and other materials offered on this Website. While the Company strives to keep the information relating to the various Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information.
The Company may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and content on the Website. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict User’s access to parts and/or all of the services without notice and/or liability to the Users
In this Agreement (as defined hereinafter), ‘Company‘ and ‘User‘ have been collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party“.
The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:
- “Company” shall mean Shyam Agencies, Nagpur.
- “Product(s)” shall mean any good and/or service offered for sale on the Website for consideration.
- “User” / “Users” shall mean any person/persons and/or legal entity(ies) who visits, uses, deals with and/or transact at www.shyamstudio.co.in in any way.
- Website shall mean www.shyamstudio.co.in, a website owned and operated by the Company for facilitating online transactions.
Any person who is above eighteen (18) years of age, transacting in Indian Rupees and competent to enter into valid contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. If User is not competent to inter into valid contract then User is prohibited to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. Your visit, dealing and/or transaction at the Website shall be treated as your representation that you are competent to enter into valid legal contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
User agrees to be financially responsible for all of User’s use of the services and access of the Website (as well as for use of User’s account by others, including without limitation minors living with User). User warrants that all information supplied by User in using the services and accessing the Website, including without limitation User’s name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit / debit card and/ or any other payment instrument number and other payment details is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject the User to civil and criminal penalties. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Amendment of Terms
The Company is entitled, at its sole discretion or as may be required by law, to amend these Terms & Conditions anytime without any prior intimation to anybody. User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications/amendments from time to time and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by the Company from time to time. Use of the services by User following such notification constitutes User’s acceptance of the Terms and conditions of the Agreement as modified
The Website and its contents shall only be used in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. All Products/materials displayed and/or performed on the Website are protected by patents, copyright, trademark, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights owned by the Company (as applicable), its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners, and/ or suppliers. User shall abide by all copyright notices, intellectual property rights, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the services.
The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Indian Copyrights laws, international conventions, and other worldwide copyright laws.
The Company undertakes to review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove the Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any applicable laws.
The Company requests that, according to standard practice, if a User uses any information available on the Website for any research that results in an article and/ or other publication, the User lists the Company as a resource in User’s bibliography and the User shall take prior permission and (i) give proper credit and ensure that the Company’s copyright notice appears on all copies; (ii) no documents or graphics, including logos, available from the Website and/ or Products are modified in any way.
User acknowledges that the Company may or may not pre-screen Content, but that the Company and/ or its designees reserves the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content and/ or Products from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations or complaints from third parties and/ or authorities relating to such Content) and/ or for no reason at all.
The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of Products by User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The Company’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names are trademarks which are owned by the Company (the “Marks“). Without the prior written permission of the Company, or its appropriate affiliates, User agrees not to display and/or use in any manner, the Marks. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right in and/ or to the Marks without the express written permission of the Company or such third party. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
User’s misuse of the Products, material and/or Marks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. User is advised that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and/ or services and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking appropriate remedies including criminal sanctions solely at User’s risk as to costs and consequences.
User shall be entitled to use the Website for any online shopping transaction after getting him/her registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information relating to User as sought on the Website. User shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of its User Id and Password.
User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details/information given by User during registration. The Company shall be entitled to cross verify those details, if it deems fit. If the Company has reason to doubt the correctness of any details/information furnished by User or in case any information furnished by User is found incorrect, false or misleading then the Company shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the registration of User permanently or for such period as the Company deems fit.
User shall not (a) select or use name, User ID, mobile number and/or mail id, of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) use a User id a name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel User id in its discretion.
In order to ensure that the Company is not violating any rights User might have in his/her Information, User hereby agrees to grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) User has in his/her Information, in any media now or in future known, with respect to User’s Information solely to enable the Company to use the information User supplies to the Company. The Company will only use User’s Information in accordance with the Agreement.
User agrees and understands that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for:
- delivery of Product at wrong address furnished by User.
- any loss and/or damage to User due to incorrect, incomplete and/or false information furnished by User; or
- Any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
User shall further be liable to be prosecuted and/or punished under applicable laws for furnishing false, incorrect, incomplete and/or misleading information to the Company.
Representations and Warranties
- User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorised to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate any statutory enactment, notification, order, circular, policy, rules and regulations, is not injurious to any person and/or property.
- User undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and/or its shareholders, directors, employees, officers, affiliates, partners, associate/ subsidiary companies/entities, advisors, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors, , partners and/ or suppliers for all claims resulting from detail/information User posts and/or supplies to the Company. The Company shall be entitled to remove any such detail / information posted by User without any prior intimation to User.
- User understands that the Company does not have any control on accuracy of information / detail submitted by anybody on the Website and therefore agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expenses etc due to inaccuracy of any detail / information submitted by User or anybody else on the Website.
- User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
I. is correct, complete, relevant and accurate.
II. is not fraudulent.
III. does not “stalk” or otherwise harass another user;
IV. does not and shall not infringe any third party’s intellectual property, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights and/or rights of publicity and/or privacy.
V. shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening and/or unlawfully harassing.
VI. shall not be indecent, obscene and/or contain pornography and/or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, statutory authority.
VII. shall not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic and/or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy and/or which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience.
VIII. shall not constitute and/or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, and/or otherwise be contrary to the law.
IX. shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information.
X. shall not create liability for the Company or cause the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of the Company’s ISPs or other suppliers.
XI. is not in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of ‘spam’ or solicitation.
XII. is not illegal in any other way.
Further, the User agrees and understands that the Company reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
- User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
- User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use the Company’s website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and/or under any applicable laws, rulings, notifications, orders of any court or statutory authority. User shall not use the Website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair the Website and/or any services therein and/or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other User’s use and enjoyment of the Website and/or services therein.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users’ Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented). User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website.
- User agrees and understands that she/ he is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website and/ or services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of User’s right to access the Website.
- User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to the Company that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and/ or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other User’s or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
- Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. The Company disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of the Website contains advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and the Company will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and/or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
Return Policy for Home Delivery
- Any Product, purchased from the Website, cannot be returned to the Company.
- In case like Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
- The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Company’s Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of ‘Refund’ and ‘Exchange’ shall apply as given herein.
- In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by the Company’s Logistical Partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or product the same in all his/her future communications with the Company in this regard.
- All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
Exchange / Replacement for Home Delivery
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or fifteen (15)days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by registering a call on the Company’s Customer Service Centre at 07122774793 / 07122723960. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that she/ he cannot return any Products purchased on the Website at any Shyam Agencies store. Products can be returned by User only by registering lodging a ‘Return’ request’ by logging a call on the Company’s Customer Service Centre at 07122774793 / 07122723960.
- In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer’s warranty terms.
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. Kindly refer to the Returns sections on the Website for further detail on the Return Process.
- Order Cancellations/Replacement
I. If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling at our call centre 07122774793 / 07122723960 or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
II. Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/cancelled in case of any (defect/damage in transit/what you see is what you don’t get) it could only be replaced.
III. We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at the address customer has put at the time of placing the order within fifteen (15) days.
The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
No Warranty for Freebies
Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Products are not available with the Company for an exchange, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
User shall be entitled to use his/her valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website. User shall be bound to use his/her own credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts to make any payment. User undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may suffer to User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by the Company
- The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User’s order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User’s order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User’s credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User’s credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User’s order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User’s credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by logging a call with Company’s Customer Care Centre by phone on 07122774793 / 07122723960.
- “Cancel Order” can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into “handed over to courier” on the Website.
- Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the User’s place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to User’s bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction
- All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
- Processing Fee Reversal – In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Processing fee debited to User’s credit card account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank and User shall have to contact its card issuing bank in case of any issue relating to reversal of the said processing fee. The Company recommends that User should inform the card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and refund of the processing fee and follow up with the said bank for the said refund. As represented by the Company’s banking partners the said refund of processing fee should take 2 to 3 weeks to get reflected in User’s card account. The refund of any processing fee depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is cancelled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card issuing bank. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of processing fee by respective bank.
The Company may list various causes and/or organisations on its Website for Charity purposes. The Users will have a right to donate any funds towards such cause and/or organisation during the processs of purchase of any Products.
The User may at its sole discretion choose to donate a sum to any such cause and/or organisation. The User hereby expressly agrees that in case of any cancellation/refund of the order placed for the Products, the charity amount donated by the User will not be refunded to the User.
On every purchase of the Products on the Website, the User will be provided with a discount coupon worth a specific amount which shall be redeemable by the User on future purchases on the Website (“Coupon“). Any Coupon provided during the year 2014, shall only be valid upto 30th June, 2014.
The User shall be entitled to use only One (1) Coupon per transaction on the Website. Further, the maximum discount available on any home delivery of the Product
The User shall be entitled to use only One (1) Coupon per transaction on the Website. Further, the maximum discount available on any home delivery of the Products shall be Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty (Rs 250)only and on Store Pick Up Service shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs 500)only.
The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable for any issues that may arise from such donations made by the Users
The Company shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is shipped within seven (7) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, User understands and confirms that the Company shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
Courier charges will depand upon the dimensional of the product. Courier charges for each individual product is been mentioned.
In case User books Order of multiple Products in one transaction, the Company would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If User purchases multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be shipped to a single shipping address given by User. If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure and/or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under this Agreement and/or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the User by reason there of if such failure and/or delay shall be result of or arising out of Force Majeure Event set out herein.
Explanation: “Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake ,explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, and/or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions breakdown and/or hacking of the Website and/or contents provided for availing the Products and/or services under the Website, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the Agreement, or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Company hereto which prevents timely fulfillment of obligation of the Company hereunder.
User acknowledges that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and/ or services; what Products, content User accesses and/ or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and/ or otherwise contribute via the Website and/ or services; what effects the Products, content may have on User and/ or any third party; how User may interpret and/or use the Products and/or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Products and/or content. User releases the Company from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Products, content through the Website and/ or services. The Website and/ or services may contain, or direct User to sites and/ or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and/or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and/ or services, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and/ or services. The services, Products, materials, information, content, Website and/ or any software are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement except as provided in the Warranty Terms of the said Products given by respective manufacturer of the said Products. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to User.
Changes are periodically made and added to Website and to the information herein. The Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, consultants, partners and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time.
The Website and/ or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and/ or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The Website does not warrant, represent and/or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or validity of any opinion and/or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or otherwise contributed through the Website and/ or services by anybody other than the Company.